Personal Emergency Response System
Are you concerned about a loved one staying alone at home? We can help with an affordable, reliable monitoring service!
Retire-At-Home in the Halton Region is proud to partner with Connect Connect Care Medical Alert Service. Connect Care is a personal emergency response service owned and operated by Halton Healthcare and has been serving Canadian communities since 1990.
With the Connect Care service, you’re never alone and help is available 24 hours a day, 7 days a week! A simple press of a waterproof button, worn as a bracelet or pendant, connects you with a professional Connect Care Medical Alert representative and gets you the help you need fast.
Retire-At-Home Halton supports Connect Care because of its excellent reputation, high quality service, and because all net proceeds support local hospital programs.
There are any benefits of having Connect Care:
- Affordable Pricing
- Easy to use
- Two-way voice communication
- Breakaway safety cord
- Monitored 24/7
- No equipment to purchase
- Record up to 6 medication reminders
- Auto fall detector available
- No Contract
Provides safety and security for:
- Anyone who lives alone or is alone at times
- People who have been discharged from the hospital and require additional help
- Anyone with difficulty walking or at risk of falling
- People with medical conditions such as: Arthritis, Dementia, Cancer, MS, Stroke, Parkinson’s, Epilepsy, Heart Disease, Vertigo, COPD
Contact Us Today To Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read Our Reviews