Hospital Discharge Services
It’s finally time to come home from the Hospital and there is a lot to prepare. We can help in the Halton Region!
Coming home from the hospital is an exciting event, but not without its worry for you and your family. For more than 20 years, Retire-At-Home has provided Hospital Discharge Services that help make this transition home as smooth as possible.
Whether you need to coordinate transportation, pick up prescriptions, ensure that proper medical equipment is waiting at home, or have caregivers in place to help with meals, housekeeping and showering, we can help!
By calling us directly, one of our experienced Case Managers can meet with you and your family while you’re still in the hospital. We will create a customized care plan and coordinate everything with your hospital Social Worker. We will take time to understand your personal needs and ensure our plan will take the stress out of going home so that you can simply rest and recover!
Our Hospital Discharge Services can include any of the following services customized for you:
- Case Management Services including In-hospital assessment by an experienced Case Manager
- Attend your hospital discharge meeting with the other health care professionals
- Visit your house before you go home to ensure everything is ready for your arrival
- Coordinate the delivery of Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Arrange your transportation home
- Personal Care Services
- Home Support and Housekeeping Services
- Companion Care Services
- 24-hour on-call support for questions and urgent matters
- Immediate response for additional care
- Communication with other health care professionals
Contact Us Today To Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read Our Reviews