Home Care Financing Options
If you own your home and have a need to finance your home care costs, we can help!
Canadians are living longer than ever before and, as we age, we require more and more services over the years such as home care that are often not covered by the government. These health care costs can add up!
Many seniors have spent years paying off their mortgage, but have not necessarily been able to save up enough money to outlast the costs of the required services they need to stay healthy and safe. Over the years, Retire-At-Home has worked with many seniors and their families and have realized that most people are largely unprepared for the costs of home care that are required above and beyond the little subsidies that are offered by the government.
In order to help the many seniors and families that are in this predicament, Retire-At-Home has sourced a unique financing program through a Schedule 1 lender that helps seniors remain in their homes while paying for the services they require!
This is NOT a reverse mortgage. Home equity is a solid option where if you own your house, you can access the equity to cover your costs while being able to remain in the comfort of home.
The benefits of this financing program include:
- Receive regular planned advances that can cover the cost of your home care.
- Maintain full and complete ownership of your home.
- No payment required at all (including interest or principal) as long as you own your home.
- The loan only becomes due upon the owner’s passing, when the home is sold, or when the owner moves out of the house.
- Earlier payment options are available if you prefer to pay down the secured loan.
- Very reasonable interest rates, and no credit approval required.
Contact Us Today To Speak with a Home Care Specialist!
Read Our Reviews