You WANT to take care of your loved one, but you have a lot of questions.
Our unique Caregiver Support Program is designed for those people who want to take care of their loved one during a health crisis, but who may find it overwhelming. You have the desire and compassion to provide that much needed one-on-one care, but aren’t sure if you are doing things properly or effectively. Retire-At-Home will work with you during this challenging time by coaching and training you on providing the proper care. We will always be around for guidance and support and will provide you with the necessary tools to do a great job! After all, who better to provide compassionate, ongoing care to your loved one than you?!
The Caregiver Support Program includes all of the following services for one low price:
- Care Management Services, including Initial Assessment and weekly visits with an experienced Client Care Manager
- Training and review on basic personal care techniques
- Training on Retire-At-Home documentation
- Ongong supply of Retire-At-Home documentation
- 24-hour on-call support for questions and urgent matters
- Communication with other health care professionals
- Aid in navigating the health care system
- Arrangements for Home Medical Equipment and Supplies
- Immediate response for additional care
Contact us today to find out how the Caregiver Support Program can help you provide the right care to your loved one.